Aro Hā welcomes Dustin and Nova - the visionaries and founders behind Warrior One Yoga, Melbourne. Their teaching style encourages exploring the potential of the body through the practice of mindful movement. Dustin and Nova’s classes are based around the energy of the students, adapting to the varying levels and needs.
Warrior One 6 day / 5 night
Aside from owning two studios in Melbourne, Dustin and Nova also tour and teach. If you miss this delicious retreat, you can also catch them on the festival circuit with Wanderlust.
Our Wellness Adventures are a refined retreat experience where all aspects of natural health are addressed. Expect your body to become lean, strong, and flexible, as your mind becomes calm, clear, and present. You are simply required to show up, be present, and allow the experience to unveil your inherent potential.
The entire experience is included in the stated prices, no extra “hidden” charges. Participants are supported by our team of professional staff who assure safety and enjoyment. Our guests frequently report improved mood, sharper thinking, better sleep, lower blood pressure, improved direction in life, prolonged weight-loss, and even the lifting of depression.
The Aro Hā Difference
- Hike in New Zealand’s World Heritage parks
- Stretch with Warrior One Yoga
- Strengthen using functional movement classes
- Cleanse through Aro Hā’s vegetarian cuisine
- Focus with Mindfulness and meditation
- Rejuvenate with daily signature massage
- Change by learning why and how
- Trust the wisdom of the Aro Hā wellness team
- Luxuriate in the Obsidian therapeutic Spa
- Rest in Zen inspired eco-accommodation
- Travel Light with daily laundry service
- Enjoy small groups of 18 or less
In summary, this Wellness Adventure is a 6-day intensive, which combines research based best-practices into a life shifting experience.